Whether you’re new to social media marketing or ready to move your existing social media, branding, and LinkedIn marketing strategies to the next level these valuable tools will get you started.
- 23-point checklist to cover each area of your LinkedIn profile
- Tips for personal branding with LinkedIn
- Ideas for connecting with your target audience
Video training tips teach you how to leverage LinkedIn
Podcasts build your social media knowledge
Neal Ball’s podcast “The Entrepreneurial Way” features business owners who share their passion. Whether you aspire to start a business or are an established entrepreneur, Neal can help take your business to the NEXT level. To hear more about my personal journey, and how I transitioned my experience and perspective into a thriving business listen to the podcast “Do Your Research But Then Do Not Be Afraid To Take That First Step.”
Informative blogs keep you up-to-date
- How A Customer Persona Can Help You Save Both Time And Money
- Should You Accept That Invitation To Connect On Linkedin?
- 7 Ways To Leverage Linkedin When You Travel
Read our current and past blogs.
Blog/Video Worksheets and Action Plans assist in implementation
- The Key is in the Keywords
- Being Intentional About Your Social Networking
- How to use SMART Goals Worksheet
- Which Social Network is Right for you Guide
- 12 Ways to Engage with Your B2B Audience Action Plan
- What to do on LinkedIn When you do Many Things Action Plan
- How to Build Your Business Brand on LinkedIn
- 7 Ways to Leverage LinkedIn When you Travel
- Should you accept that invitation on LinkedIn Action Plan
- Create Your Ideal Customer Persona Worksheet
- Improve Networking with Cards and Letter Stationary Options
Articles that were mentioned in recent blogs
- What Digital Marketers Can Learn From A Beach Sunglass Peddler, courtesy of LinkedIn
- 5 Things Small Businesses Should Outsource, courtesy of entrepreneur.com
Online Courses take you to the next level
27 tips for leveraging social media in your networking
How to win at networking
The importance of providing value to others
This course will walk you through the steps to ensure that your LinkedIn profile is complete, effective in communicating with your target audience, and relevant when LinkedIn members are searching for someone with your skill set.
Ready to take the next step?
As your LinkedIn consultant and lead generation specialist
Supporting your branding as a social media consultant on Facebook, Twitter and more
With email marketing, email list building and list management